Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone have an opinion on best times for taking EAA?

FrankYou

Registered

Currently i'm taking 10g EAAs during workout and then taking 10g BCAA +G after workouts. I find this very effective, much more effective then taking WMS and Whey. I find the EAA's get me through the workout and the BCAA + G allow for recovery

What I want to know is if this the most effective way to supplement, there is a lot of mis-information online about this subject.

if you work on your diet you will get far superior results than taking amino acids which frankly are a scam. a nice fatty grassfed organic steak has 100X the benefits of taking some fucking amino acid from GNC

The most effective way is to eat real whole foods. Supplementing powdered forms is less effective and usually unnecessary.

Currently i'm taking 10g EAAs during workout and then taking 10g BCAA +G after workouts. I find this very effective, much more effective then taking WMS and Whey. I find the EAA's get me through the workout and the BCAA + G allow for recovery

What I want to know is if this the most effective way to supplement, there is a lot of mis-information online about this subject.
Tp answer your question, yes if you are using BCAA or EAA they are best used around workouts

Back
Top Bottom