Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does fish oil work?

Yes and no.

The omegas from fish oil are necessary for your joint and long term health of theirs. Supplementing daily will result in better overall joint health.

However you need to keep in mind that if you have serious joint problems, fish oil will not be enough. You will need a specific joint supplement, such as N2Joint RX to help them heal.

krill and fish oil are great supplements. I totally agree with Jay though.. the problem is guys wait until their joints are so fucked up that is way behind the 8 ball

you should ALREADY be using joint support as it is.. i recommend n2jointrx.

don't wait until your joints are a wreck to start using them. at this point you need to rest, recover, and even consider seeing a good PT. we like to abuse the shit out of our bodies but eventually it does catch up to us

In my Personal Situation.
I would have never been able to wait as long as I did, before getting my Double Hip Replacement.

Without a Good Quality Liquid Fish Oil.
I started taking 6 to 10 Grams a day, and it really made a difference.

And I would also recommend taking other Supps to compliment the Fish Oil, as they will work Synergistically......... JP
P.S.
And as always, the Key is to address the Situation now, before your Joints become an Issue.

Fish oil is a great natural anti-inflammatory that will help lubricate your joints and reduce pain and inflammation, but it won't do anything to actually repair joints/ligaments/cartilage.

For that you are going to need a good joint supplement based on chondroitin, MSM and glucosamine. Check out n2joint rx from n2bm.com That's the joint supplement I use. I would use that in conjunction with 6-10g of fish oil per day.

Fish Oil is a vey effective supplement. There are also a host of other positive effects it provides. I take just over 7g per day and have been for a long time. If you have an injury though, do not expect fish oil to cure it.

Back
Top Bottom