Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Vitamin d help build muscle?

buffalonig444

Registered
I read that vit d helps alot with gaining muscle and bone strength do you guys supplement it regualrly ? I am looking online to buy some what IU is the best ?

I read that vit d helps alot with gaining muscle and bone strength do you guys supplement it regualrly ? I am looking online to buy some what IU is the best ?

What part of the world do you live in as this would determine whether vitamin d is needed as a supplement.

I wouldn't say that, vitamin D has been shown to SLIGHTLY increase testosterone, it's not something you're going to notice a big impact from... There have been studies show that it vit D can be beneficial for bone and joint health, Typically most supplements usually dose it at a round 2000 IU's.

if you are deficient in minerals and vitamins you will struggle to reach your fitness goals

vitamin D is our sunshine vitamin, if you live in a higher latitude you should consider using an infrared sauna once a week

As per other posts it IS good for you but we get it from the sun. So unless you live in the dark or underground...

Important to not be deficient go and get blood work done and see what vitamin & minerals you might be deficient in.

Back
Top Bottom