Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply

Nintynine

Registered
Ordered and was lil worried but they communicated with me and everything showed up so fast and super good quality I’ll be ordering from here from now on they are great service was fast and shipping was fast everything double packed nice and neat and sealed all the stars I can give plus more

Ordered and was lil worried but they communicated with me and everything showed up so fast and super good quality I’ll be ordering from here from now on they are great service was fast and shipping was fast everything double packed nice and neat and sealed all the stars I can give plus more

that is great bro. we are blessed to have them on evo. they are the absolute best source out there

thanks for posting a review... Greg is as good as it gets bro... you can always count on him for quality and customer service... TOP NOTCH!

I have bought from them three times. All transactions and products were GTG. My most recent purchase though seems to be hung up in the postal disservice. Greg shipped my package out on Monday (bought on Saturday 😁)but the tracking number hasn’t been updated since then. Hopefully it will all work out.

I have bought from them three times. All transactions and products were GTG. My most recent purchase though seems to be hung up in the postal disservice. Greg shipped my package out on Monday (bought on Saturday 😁)but the tracking number hasn’t been updated since then. Hopefully it will all work out.

now thats what i call customer service!!

hello. due to holidays and sales usps is overloaded - there may be slight delay) don't worry

Going through the same exact thing bro. Ordered Thursday last week. Normally would have been here by now. By Friday/ Saturday. But like you no postal update in the system or anything. Damn USPS smh. Hopefully it comes tomorrow or Wednesday. I’ve ordered probably 50 times I feel like from DS. And this is the first time this has happened. So a little annoying but just know you aren’t the only one bro.

Also Domestic Supply is the answer to my prayers over the years of trying multiple suppliers. He’s all we want, fast shipping, great customer service, quick email replies and most of all legit high quality products that work as intended to. And all Pharma-grade! You can’t beat it in my opinion. Life long customer here.

Going through the same exact thing bro. Ordered Thursday last week. Normally would have been here by now. By Friday/ Saturday. But like you no postal update in the system or anything. Damn USPS smh. Hopefully it comes tomorrow or Wednesday. I’ve ordered probably 50 times I feel like from DS. And this is the first time this has happened. So a little annoying but just know you aren’t the only one bro.

Also Domestic Supply is the answer to my prayers over the years of trying multiple suppliers. He’s all we want, fast shipping, great customer service, quick email replies and most of all legit high quality products that work as intended to. And all Pharma-grade! You can’t beat it in my opinion. Life long customer here.
i have jordan's lost in the mail right now and am flipping shit about it so i know exactly how you feel... usps is really fucking up this year and thats just out of everyones control... it sucks but its just whats going on... short staffed with the holidays here is not a good combination but things will get there so dont worry

hello. yes, all shipping companies are now overloaded - holidays sales, covid19...I am sorry for this delay, but nothing I can do
even their tracking system is now offline

Back
Top Bottom