Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage for supps

StelchyBore32

Registered
I am just getting started on a new workout and i am using a couple different supplements...
NOW Beta Alanine & Creatine Monophosphate.

I was wondering if i should consume these pre or post workout and/or should i consume them at the same time
the B-Alanine says to take a serving 4-6X daily and the creatine says to consume 1 serving 2X a day and then off for 3 (after the loading phase). I was thinking that with the creatine, after loading, i might take one serving 2X daily, go off for 1 day and then get back on and cycle that way.

any help and information would be greatly appreciated

Don't bother loading the creatine, just take the standard daily dosage from the start. It will take a little longer to reach full concentration in your body, but you will avoid the bloating and constipation. You can take it at any time of day, but make sure you do take it every day. For beta alanine, just take it pre-workout only. The supplement companies tell you to take it more frequently so you become desensitized and have to buy more.

I am just getting started on a new workout and i am using a couple different supplements...
NOW Beta Alanine & Creatine Monophosphate.

I was wondering if i should consume these pre or post workout and/or should i consume them at the same time
the B-Alanine says to take a serving 4-6X daily and the creatine says to consume 1 serving 2X a day and then off for 3 (after the loading phase). I was thinking that with the creatine, after loading, i might take one serving 2X daily, go off for 1 day and then get back on and cycle that way.

any help and information would be greatly appreciated

And no doubt it's a premium price compared to monohydrate.

Last edited:
Don't bother loading the creatine, just take the standard daily dosage from the start. It will take a little longer to reach full concentration in your body, but you will avoid the bloating and constipation. You can take it at any time of day, but make sure you do take it every day. For beta alanine, just take it pre-workout only. The supplement companies tell you to take it more frequently so you become desensitized and have to buy more.
PON's got you covered.

Back
Top Bottom