Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

During cycle effects on heart

SearsWA

I have been using steroids for 6 weeks and my heart health has gotten worse and worse. my doctor said that my cholesterol levels are Sky High and he also said my blood pressure was getting dangerously high. what supplements do you recommend to help with heart health
I have been on cycle before and never have experience this so I think that it's time for me to try something different

I have been using steroids for 6 weeks and my heart health has gotten worse and worse. my doctor said that my cholesterol levels are Sky High and he also said my blood pressure was getting dangerously high. what supplements do you recommend to help with heart health
I have been on cycle before and never have experience this so I think that it's time for me to try something different

use n2guard it will help heart on cycle

7-10 caps ed will fix everything

First what gear are you taking and what is your diet like? You should be taking N2Guard

You should be running N2Guard but also remember that diet plays a role. You will want to ensure estrogen is in check as well. These effects are pretty typical with steroid use though.

Back
Top Bottom