Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

during workout supplements

Mic22Jael

Registered
I have a question about lifting and using supplements at the same time. I’ve seen guys on youtube who train and between each set might take a protein shake sip or take a supplement. But for the most part I don’t see this at the gym. Is this really necessary?

there is a huge spread between what bodybuilding magazines say you should do/biased guys on youtube trying to sell you supplements and what actual athletes do.

i mean last i checked i don't see cheetas and lions stopping their hunt to take a break to slam a protein shake. crazy how they manage to still chase after and get food

I have a question about lifting and using supplements at the same time. I’ve seen guys on youtube who train and between each set might take a protein shake sip or take a supplement. But for the most part I don’t see this at the gym. Is this really necessary?

3 caps ostazol m1mk I take intra workout for a boost.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom