Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating cooked or raw food

SebPage

Registered
This is a very controversial topic therefore I need straight forward answers.

There are a lot of health nuts out there saying that if you eat cooked food its like your eating dead food because your killing all the enzymes and life force in the food.

Then they say to eat veggies and fruits that are not cooked and it is far more beneficial and healthier. They continue on saying that there are loads of chemicals and growth hormones in our food. ETC...

How the HELL can cooked food be hazardous to the body?

If people eat dead food that has no nutritients in it...doesnt that mean people will just about die?

How the hell do bodybuilders recover from crazy workouts from eating dead food?

How do bodybuilders get bigger and stronger from eating dead food?

Why are we eating all this meat and chiken loaded with chemicals? What is the deal with all this crap?

If all this is true that means cooked food is bad for the body, then WHY THE HELL ARE WE EATING IT THEN.

Comments Please. Please dont leave comments like "Well I wanna be big so I eat it".

IS IT HEALTHY OR NOT?

okay this is complicated but work with me on this:

we need bacteria to boost vitamins and minerals in our body and boost absorption and balance gut health

that is why you should be consuming organic everything since we don't want food in our bodies that were sprayed and the bacteria destroyed.

there is an epidemic of poor gut health in the USA and this needs to be addressed.. that is why you see guys who are so young needing TRT.. if you cannot absorb minerals and vitamins, your test levels will crater.. that is a fact!\\

widl caught fish, grassfed beef are your best options

and get organic fruits and veggies and nuts. you will be g2g

It is not unhealthy to eat cooked food, and it is not smart to be eating most parasites, bacteria, prions, etc. You cook most meats so you don't end up sick or dead. To Stevesmi's point, your intestines do have natural flora (gut bacteria) that is needed, but this is not something you get from eating raw pork.

Last edited:
This is a very controversial topic therefore I need straight forward answers.

There are a lot of health nuts out there saying that if you eat cooked food its like your eating dead food because your killing all the enzymes and life force in the food.

Then they say to eat veggies and fruits that are not cooked and it is far more beneficial and healthier. They continue on saying that there are loads of chemicals and growth hormones in our food. ETC...

How the HELL can cooked food be hazardous to the body?

If people eat dead food that has no nutritients in it...doesnt that mean people will just about die?

How the hell do bodybuilders recover from crazy workouts from eating dead food?

How do bodybuilders get bigger and stronger from eating dead food?

Why are we eating all this meat and chiken loaded with chemicals? What is the deal with all this crap?

If all this is true that means cooked food is bad for the body, then WHY THE HELL ARE WE EATING IT THEN.

Comments Please. Please dont leave comments like "Well I wanna be big so I eat it".

IS IT HEALTHY OR NOT?

You've answered your own question. If 'dead food' was an issue we'd be dead.

Jesus christ. You are thinking way too far into this. It's this type if zealot mentality that is ruining this lifestyle. Just eat healthy. There are things that obviously need cooked and things that can be cooked or uncooked. Prepare them how you prefer and quit worrying about trivial bullshit like this

okay this is complicated but work with me on this:

we need bacteria to boost vitamins and minerals in our body and boost absorption and balance gut health

that is why you should be consuming organic everything since we don't want food in our bodies that were sprayed and the bacteria destroyed.

there is an epidemic of poor gut health in the USA and this needs to be addressed.. that is why you see guys who are so young needing TRT.. if you cannot absorb minerals and vitamins, your test levels will crater.. that is a fact!\\

widl caught fish, grassfed beef are your best options

and get organic fruits and veggies and nuts. you will be g2g

But what if you dont want to eat fish or red meat for health reasons

But what if you dont want to eat fish or red meat for health reasons

you don't have to eat red meat or fish to succeed in fitness so you will be fine, i was merely giving an example

you have to prepare the food however you are going to love it, make sure you don't add too much salt but make it according to your likings, you have to consume it and be happy about it

Lol there's a guy on youtube called Sverige. He eats raw meat,eggs,butter and drinks animal blood.
You should check him out. I would really like to try raw liver some day.

Back
Top Bottom