Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating habits and health

agness

Registered
People on the typical American diet are obese and dying. Diabetes, heart disease, cancer, to name a few. The vast majority of people are not "safely" eating a nonvegan diet.
I've been vegan for 27 years, who's been experimenting with her eating habits and now adds a bit of shilajit powder to my tea and help my brain function better (a bit ayurvedic treatment, but this one is backed up by scientific studies)
I saw a surgeon recently, afterward he took me to the scheduling person and announced he had a healthy person to schedule. He said most days he doesn't have one.
I've been doing it since before there were so many options. No great effort was involved. All it involved was replacing one set of habits and routines with another set of habits and routines.
As for the evolution of available food: the good news is that it's easier than ever to be vegan.
The bad news is that it's easier than ever to be vegan.
It used to be you had no choice as a vegan but to have a relatively healthy, whole-foods vegan diet.
Now you can easily be vegan and be as unhealthy as a typical American.

Back
Top Bottom