Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating a whole pizza and using n2slin

cookendok

Registered
Someone told me that n2slin does a great job blocking fat from being stored so would i be able to take it before eating a whole pizza? I'm going to little Italy this weekend and we are going to have a pizza party to celebrate and I plan on eating a ton of pizza and lasagna. I don't want to gain too much weight

Someone told me that n2slin does a great job blocking fat from being stored so would i be able to take it before eating a whole pizza? I'm going to little Italy this weekend and we are going to have a pizza party to celebrate and I plan on eating a ton of pizza and lasagna. I don't want to gain too much weight

I dont think it works like that but it would help you digest the pizza carbs a bit for sure. Maybe a slice of pizza?

One party wont make you fat.

I dont use N2slin and I will eat a pizza to myself on occasion if it falls on my planned cheat meals/refeeds will no negative consequences. As a matter of fact its very beneficial. But it depends on how your whole diet is set up leading up to that and what your current body composition is at. If youre fat you can't afford meals like that. The leaner you are the more you can get away with cheats

Back
Top Bottom