Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA Stack vs Clen vs SARMS Vs T3, T4

ta2dfreak

Diet being in check, what option do you prefer for fat loss on a cut? I have used an ECA stack which consisted of 25mg ephedrine (two 12.5mg doses), 81mg aspirin (in the am), and 400mg caffeine (200mg am dose and pm dose) and felt really good (focused, energized, not jittery) and saw a slight degree of fat loss (determined by how my clothes fit) as opposed to my normal routine without and ECA stack. Just curious what you use and why?

I've read up on sarms here on Evo and most everything sounds too good to be true, but then there are many people who claim to have used them with awesome results. I'll be trying them soon to see for myself. I'm not familiar with N2slin so i'll have to look that up. Thanks for the stack suggestion bro.

As for me and my opinion - If possible to find ECA, nothing else I would not be looking for more.
1. I also feel great when I use ECA.
2. When I use ECA I can train hard , during tough diet.
And this is important points for me, that is why I choose ECA.

I prefer ECA. 1. I know it's all pharm grade. 2. Reasonable doses with good results/low side effects potential. 3. CHEAP!

T3 stacked with Clen would likely be the most effective, generally speaking.

However ECA/T3 works just as good for the most part and ECA, for me, has less negative sides than clen.

I wouldn't touch Clen or T3 with a ten foot pole. I don't fuck with my thyroid, and Clen side effects are not good for you at all

ECA is decent but it's a lot of stims

I prefer sarms, because not only do you get the fat loss benefit, but you also build muscle and strength at the same time.

Sarms for fat loss and overal physique, dont fuck with thyroid stuff anymore, I love eca when cutting though really kills my appetite

Diet being in check, what option do you prefer for fat loss on a cut? I have used an ECA stack which consisted of 25mg ephedrine (two 12.5mg doses), 81mg aspirin (in the am), and 400mg caffeine (200mg am dose and pm dose) and felt really good (focused, energized, not jittery) and saw a slight degree of fat loss (determined by how my clothes fit) as opposed to my normal routine without and ECA stack. Just curious what you use and why?

sarms would be #1 but you can stack these items for even better effects.. just dont stack them stims.

Being a woman how would I use/stack SARMS for weight loss? I've never used SARMS but research implies that it's saver than Clen.

Back
Top Bottom