Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

egg whites good?

Camillere

Registered
i was reading that egg whites provide a lot of good proteins without the fat or sugars found in actual eggs or other protein sources like whey. i have tried them before and they are pretty good, i get them from costco in the cartons. my question is are these a good option to consume daily or are they overrated.

there isn't anything nutritious in a carton ever.

eat a good quality human friendly pastured egg. that will blow away anything out of a cartoon. I don't like egg whites in cartons specifically because they are pasteurized, that means the nutrition is zapped away. you are consuming a dead food, makes no sense at all.

also the fat in a high quality egg is natural good fats, so no need to fear that sort of fat. that assumes you are cooking it in natural fats that is, if you cook eggs in refined oils or eat them at a restaurant you are doing yourself a bad service

Whole eggs are the most anabolic food on the planet. Think about it -- they contain everything to create life. The amino balance is also superior with the yolk, and it contains good fats. Worried about cholesterol? Cholesterol is what testosterone is made from! Of course, some egg white protein in a shake is fine but it should't be the main source of protein.

Back
Top Bottom