Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow tendonitis

Tyler05

Registered
I guess I did something stupid the other day I did 100 Pull-Ups, 10 x 10 sets and repetitions. I got a really good burn and I also did some curls afterwards five or six sets. The next day I woke up and my elbows were so bad I could not bend them. Since then I've experienced tendonitis which comes and goes, the only thing that helps is putting my elbow under hot water. can you suggest a supplement to help with my elbows

when you over train like that you create tiny microtears not just in your muscles but also the soft tissues so of course the body will spit out inflammation. you really need to rest and use n2jointrx

I guess I did something stupid the other day I did 100 Pull-Ups, 10 x 10 sets and repetitions. I got a really good burn and I also did some curls afterwards five or six sets. The next day I woke up and my elbows were so bad I could not bend them. Since then I've experienced tendonitis which comes and goes, the only thing that helps is putting my elbow under hot water. can you suggest a supplement to help with my elbows

Add some n2joint rx and use some nutrozol before bed, take time off and let it heal and recover.

BPC157 cured a friend of mines tendonitis, pain stopped about 3 months after they stopped the 12 weeks of treatment.

Was legit peptide compounded in Oz.

Tried nearly everything the Dr threw at them before that over a period of 2-3 years, not sure if it will have the same impact for everyone.

Gove it time rest will be your best friend here. Take it easy we are all getting older

Make sure you put alot of time on your recovery.

Personally I’d hit up the physical therapist if it’s that bad. In the meantime RICE, rest, ice, compress, elevate

Back
Top Bottom