Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbows hurt

iRSERKER9

Registered
My elbows hurt because I fap a lot and that is the way I release a lot of tension. I also play a lot of video games and it makes my joints in my wrist and my hands hurt as well. Is there any supplement that you can recommend that will help ease the pain

My elbows hurt because I fap a lot and that is the way I release a lot of tension. I also play a lot of video games and it makes my joints in my wrist and my hands hurt as well. Is there any supplement that you can recommend that will help ease the pain

I use n2joint rx 5 tabs/day and ostarine 50mgs/day for my joints, works great. Add fish oil too.

You need to do less across the board or the issues will get worse

www.N2JointRx.com

Stop fapping or your elbow will never get any better!

Back
Top Bottom