Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elderberry extract

killedtony651

Registered
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, I was torn between here and nutrition. Anyway, I've been reading all sorts of things lately about how elderberry extract is more effective for fighting the flu than the actual anti-flu medications. Also that is is great for preventing getting it in the first place. What I can't seem to find however, is how much should be taken for this. I see the Now brand says 1-3 servings daily, but if you're getting sick, should you ramp it up to knock it out or anything. Anyone have any thoughts/experience with this? Thanks.

If even the bottle doesn't tell how could we possibly know?
Personally I would start off with the recommend dosing and if it doesn't seem to do the trick then add a serving or two.

However as far as I know the side effects and/or risks are usually associated with the eating of raw berries not extract per se.

the extract from fruits are extremely great with antioxidants and they are part of several of our sponsor products. I would just get n2guard and get it along with 44 other ingredients too

Berries in general are good for you and filled with antioxidants. I'm not going to say that this somehow has a flu fighting property in and of itself though (although it can certainly bolster your immune system generally).

Back
Top Bottom