Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Focused Nutrition Sarms????

When you use pro-hormones, or any other PED's you are not aware of, the side effects won't appear all of a sudden. They gradually creep up while the amount of the active substance in the blood is reaching its peak levels.

I have ellite focused nutrition capsules mk677 I starting taking 3 days ago I read good reviews... should I stop taking them or what... currently taking 24mg a day no sides so far

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

the only place with legit nutrobal is sarms1.

The only question I have about sarms1 why is there only 1 review on each product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brother i dont think they allowed to have reviews on research sites....

Yeah, exactly. That is odd. In any case, by far not everyone will leave a feedback. I would check out the source section of this forum, where you will find lots of feedback from their customers.

The only question I have about sarms1 why is there only 1 review on each product?

tons of reviews on sarms1 products on here bro and logs.. just do some digging.. they are all here

The products can only be legally sold as research chemical liquids. They can not allow reviews like 'hey this product was awesome for helping me shed body fat!' on the site because that's obviously not research with lab animals.

They don't have reviews for everyones safety.

I keep seeing posts that say never to buy SARMS in capsules. Capsules are illegal and most likely fake. The same post recommends SARMS1. SARMS1 sells capsules. Can someone please elaborate on this contradiction?

I keep seeing posts that say never to buy SARMS in capsules. Capsules are illegal and most likely fake. The same post recommends SARMS1. SARMS1 sells capsules. Can someone please elaborate on this contradiction?

bro i agree...capsules could be dangerous...ton of them are fake prohormones....maybe almost all....i did use s1 caps but i would prefer their liquids...

This changed months ago. Credit card companies stopped processing these types of orders. Ergo sending lquids became an issue as companies went off shore.

this topic has been explained a zillion times on here

liquids were necessary when they were research chemicals, now that they has been phased out in the US companies are now overseas so it makes no sense to ship internationally with liquids.. great way to have customs confiscate

If you want to use a credit card merchant to process your payments - you need to sell SARMS as a research chemical liquid.

If you don't use credit card merchants i.e. bit coin, western union etc. then you can sell your SARMS however you want.

Back
Top Bottom