Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endless supplements

carlieN

Registered
So this holiday I'm supposed to get a lot of different supplements from a lot of different people. That was my on my wishlist and I have a big family and usually I get a bunch of the same things. I expect to have a large amount of supplements in a month from now. my question is how long do they last and can I store them for long term

So this holiday I'm supposed to get a lot of different supplements from a lot of different people. That was my on my wishlist and I have a big family and usually I get a bunch of the same things. I expect to have a large amount of supplements in a month from now. my question is how long do they last and can I store them for long term

1 year max after expiration date not longer

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

1-2 years under proper conditions

Keep them in a dry cool place and keep the caps on with the seals you should be good for a couple of years.

Please check out my store we have plenty of supplement products for the steroid user: www.needtobuildmuscle.com

I would use them up to a year ps expiration but that’s it for me

Back
Top Bottom