Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endomorph body training routine

Monstergym_

Registered
guys do you think heavy weight lifting is ok for a endomorph person to get cut and definition? or it's better to go light on weights and do lots of cardio? I'm not looking to increase my size but to get really cut and nice defined.

Diet is what gets you lean man. Not your workouts. An endomorph would simply need to do more cardio and eat less calories then a naturally thin person. Their weight workouts really shouldn't be much different

taking less rest period between sets does keep your heart rate elevated more and will in most all cases burn more calories during your workout vs. lifting heavier and taking minutes between your sets

but the calorie burn isn't very much relative to what you accomplish via diet. I mean we are talking 100-200 calories here.

The easiest way to get lean is to adjust diet. You really have to make sure that you are in a caloric deficit every single day. No excuses. After that, any exercise will help. I would prefer to see you do lighter weights and keep your rest periods to 30 seconds. Supersets can be very helpful as well. Nothing wrong with mixing in some heavy days too. It keeps it interesting and fun. I would be doing cardio a few days per week as well. That will only accelerate your fat loss goals and help with heart health.

Back
Top Bottom