Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance supplements

Kelli

Registered
Are there any supplements that can improve endurance? I am not looking for strength, but rather for something that will make me last longer. This applies to both cardio and weight training. Many thanks to those who can help me!

There are no supplements that will really make that much of a difference in terms of endurance. What I would recommend you, is either Cardarine GW, or SR9009. Both things will give you a huge boost of endurance without any side effects at all, so you can regard them as supplements, even though they are PpaR modulators.

Cardarine + SR9009 (stenabolic) would be a killer fat loss and endurance stack.

The recommended dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day. The recommended dosage of SR9009 is 30mg/day. SR9009 needs to be dosed more frequently since it has a very short half life.

I would take 10mg of cardarine and SR9009 with breakfast and your last meal of the day each day. I would take an additional 10mg of SR9009 30 minutes before your workout.

Both cardarine and SR9009 are non-hormonal and stimulant free so you don't have to worry about dosing them close to bed time. They won't effect sleep or anything like that.

Guys really need to start searching the forums because this question is asked every single day.

PPAR upregulators like Cardarine and SR-9009 are what you want for increased endurance.

Back
Top Bottom