Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy drink pre workout

Jobbond

Registered
Hey. I just bought a load of energy drinks similar to red bull to give me energy in the gym. But i was wondering when is the best time to drink energy drinks for maximum efficiency. I've took energy drinks in the past just before the gym and sometimes not got the blow of energy till after which is useless. How long should I wait for after i drink it to go to the gym? Cheers

I don't recommend using energy drinks for your workout to be honest. If you insist, maybe try drinking them 30 minutes beforehand.

Last edited:
you aren't getting energy from them, you are actually suppressing your adrenaline.

what you are describing is you are addicted to caffeine, where if you don't have it you don't have energy. not the same thing. you really think our ancestors before going for a hunt for food sat around and drank a bunch of 'energy drinks'? of course not.

Energy drinks really arent good for you. Honestly shouldnt need the stuff to go lift! Going to end up crashing anyway!

Hey. I just bought a load of energy drinks similar to red bull to give me energy in the gym. But i was wondering when is the best time to drink energy drinks for maximum efficiency. I've took energy drinks in the past just before the gym and sometimes not got the blow of energy till after which is useless. How long should I wait for after i drink it to go to the gym? Cheers

Drink 30min-1 hour before

When I really feel lazy and tired I drink it 1 hour before hitting the gym so I make sure my body gets the impact I need and the effect.

I drink energy drinks regularly. Monster and guarana are my faves. What i noticed is you dont get a boost or get hyped at all, but i do get a crash of energy after a while.

Back
Top Bottom