Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy during workout

garyfrieder

Registered
What does everyone use for energy during workouts? What seems to give you the boost to move heavier weight for a longer duration into the workout?

if you use stims for energy during a workout you will become addicted to it and need it everytime

i don't use a thing. i just make sure I evacuate thoroughly and sip some water, that is it. i also never eat anywhere near my workout, i want my body to 100% have energy for the workout, not wasting it digesting food

If I'm going to be putting in a heavy session, I make sure I have ingested enough complex carbohydrates hours before my session

Last edited:
What does everyone use for energy during workouts? What seems to give you the boost to move heavier weight for a longer duration into the workout?
I work out very early (5AM), so I do use a preworkout to help out. On days I'm off work, on vacation, etc ws here I workout later in the morning I dont use a preworkout. But for my early workouts it does help me out a lot. It just depends on the scenario

Yeah I just find it hard to get motivated in the morning or after work... Stims can help but again I dont want to get addicted. Need to find it I myself to get motivated! Appreciate the help here guys!

Yeah I just find it hard to get motivated in the morning or after work... Stims can help but again I dont want to get addicted. Need to find it I myself to get motivated! Appreciate the help here guys!

what gets me motivated is music. go on sirius or pandora and browse some music and get some good tracks to listen to while you workout. i cannot stand the shitty music they play at the gym.

also a good gym environment always motivates me. there better be some juiced up meatheads and some hot chicks in there or it isn't a real gym in my eyes.

and you can always go shop for some new gym shoes/clothes

My gym plays good music. Lifting with your phone on you is such a distraction. I can never go back to a gym with bad music.

Back
Top Bottom