Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy supplements

Huyery27

Right now I usually get up around 6:15 in the morning. I'm looking for something that I can take to give me some energy because I have about an hour to get to the gym and back and it takes me about 10 minutes to drive there and drive back. so really I only have a tight window to get in my workouts and I don't want my energy levels to be poor while I train

I wake up around 5am every morning to get in a workout or ride while I have peace and quiet. Here is my go to:
Wake up and drink water, a little cup of coffee, BCAA drink with my supplements and my secret here is… B12 and vitamin C. Most people are deficient in Vitamin D and B12. I supplement Vitamin D but we are having an early spring so I drop that since I get plenty of sun now.

Steve said to get music going to get you into the mood and habit, so that you are excited about hitting the floor running instead of seeing it as chore.

Good morning to the early birds out there!

Right now I usually get up around 6:15 in the morning. I'm looking for something that I can take to give me some energy because I have about an hour to get to the gym and back and it takes me about 10 minutes to drive there and drive back. so really I only have a tight window to get in my workouts and I don't want my energy levels to be poor while I train

For energy take some cardazol 3-4 caps in AM it will boost your stamina in am.

This is more mental than anything get your mind right

Get up earlier and get out in. It comes down to how bad do you want it

Back
Top Bottom