Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ensure for old person

Bhriele

Registered
I'm in my 70s and I'm getting to that age where I'm starting the muscle waste a little bit
I would like to take something to help with this and my doctor suggested ensure. what do you guys think about this product and is it the most optimal thing to use.

I'm in my 70s and I'm getting to that age where I'm starting the muscle waste a little bit
I would like to take something to help with this and my doctor suggested ensure. what do you guys think about this product and is it the most optimal thing to use.

Ensure is better than nothing but better get some natural ingredients like bone broth and green powders.

Get to the gym.

Focus on clean eating rather than a drink!

I would try to get on a good diet that is packed with good natural food and lots of protein.

Back
Top Bottom