Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine or 1,3 DMAA?

I never tried DMAA but ephedrine is pretty good stacked with caffeine. First time I definitely sweated my ass off and couldn't sleep that night. If your a DMAA fan look at some of the new stuff with amp citrate. It's suppose to be similar to DMAA. I tried hybrid nutritional hybrilean and amp and thought they weren't bad but my body definitely got used to the stimulants after a few days and now it just feels like any other preworkout my body got used to.

I enjoyed oxyelite pro (dmaa) but if abused (like anything else) can be baddddd. Dmaa as mentioned above comes with less "side effects" for me and lasts alot longer.

Ephedrine over the 1,3 and like FreshAir said amp citrate is a more readily available alternative to both

GW-501516 for me... im just not keen on either of these... not to say they do not work because they absolutely do but neither make me feel good in any way...

if i absolutely had to choose simply based on effectiveness, safety not a concern then i would hands down go with ephedrine...

Absolutely / that damn word corrector ! Anyone else have the annoying word corrector on iPhone That changes to incorrect words ? lol

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I have tried them both and found Ephedrine to give me problems with insufficient blood flow to my member during intercourse. Of course this only happened after taking the stuff for weeks.

1,3-dimethylamylamine or DMAA I enjoyed a lot, it gave me great sexdrive along with strong energy. I can see guys getting hooked on this stuff it is so powerful and makes you feel pretty darn good.

I have been experimenting with GW501516 now and really love the stuff too...

only had DMAA back when jack3d had it and OMG was it great! i stopped using pre workouts for a year and all my friends would just talk about how great jack3d was so i gave it a try and it blew all other preworkout i ever taken i have also tired the new jack3d with out it and they will never be anything close to the good old stuff.

Ephedrine is proved effective and has plenty of real trials and research behind it and is safe when used properly by healthy people dmaa works but the jury is still out on saftey and effectiveness over the long term and ephedrine kills my appitite wich helps when cutting also so its my go to plus its cheap and easy too get at any pharmacy dmaa not so much its usually dusted in some overpriced preworkout or fatburner as a proprietary blend

Back
Top Bottom