Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine junkies fat burner

Dgunz

Registered
Prime Nutrition came out with a fat burner called exo 13
225 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous: Triggers a range of performance-specific benefits including improved focus, elevated alertness, faster reaction time, reduced fatigue, increased endurance and elevated mood.
75 mg DMAA: Powerful stimulant, which also improves athletic performance.
50 mg of Eria Jarensis: Mood-Boosting Benefits
30 mg of Noopept: Is a nootropic supplement, also called cognitive enhancers and brain boosters for their ability to produce positive effects for mental performance.
30 mg of Bitter Orange: Aids in Weight Loss
5 mg Vinpocetine: May increase blood flow to the brain, improving memory.
1.25mg Yohimbine: Improves Athletic Performance and Aids In Weight Loss.
200 mcg Huperzine A: Increases Alertness and Energy.
150 mcg of 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine: Appetite Suppressant

This fat burner seems to be pretty intense wont you agree? From the looks of this, I'll have to say this fat burner is going to beat the old version of hydroxyelite pro from a long shot!

That is a lot of stimulants for a single serving. Stimulants are fine in moderation but if you abuse them, they will raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. If you decide to purchase and use that fat burning, I would only use it a few days per week.

I personally like to stick with stimulant free fat burners like cardarine and N2slin. You get all the fat burning effects, with no risk of muscle loss from cortisol increases.

Stimulants are also very hard on the adrenals glands. Your adrenal glands regulate your body's testosterone levels, estrogen levels, and water retention hormones. Most of the people at the gym you see with that stubborn 'skinny fat' look are abusing stimulant based fat burners. In my opinion, stimulants often do more harm then good.

I agree with Muskate.
I think that they have Every Stimulant on the Market in there........................ JP
P.S.
I'm not much for the Stimulants, I like a Nice Clean Boost, without the Crash.

I agree with Muskate.
I think that they have Every Stimulant on the Market in there........................ JP
P.S.
I'm not much for the Stimulants, I like a Nice Clean Boost, without the Crash.

It seems pretty intense. I'll be scared to use it.

These are way too many stims in one product, and no way can it be a healthy supplement to take. If you want something for fat loss, better opt for Cardarine GW. It is non-hormonal, and has no stims in it. However, it is still very effective for fat loss, and it will give you a great boost in endurance, which will help do more cardio, and consequently lose even more fat. The best part about it , is that it has no side effects to worry about.

Prime Nutrition came out with a fat burner called exo 13
225 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous: Triggers a range of performance-specific benefits including improved focus, elevated alertness, faster reaction time, reduced fatigue, increased endurance and elevated mood.
75 mg DMAA: Powerful stimulant, which also improves athletic performance.
50 mg of Eria Jarensis: Mood-Boosting Benefits
30 mg of Noopept: Is a nootropic supplement, also called cognitive enhancers and brain boosters for their ability to produce positive effects for mental performance.
30 mg of Bitter Orange: Aids in Weight Loss
5 mg Vinpocetine: May increase blood flow to the brain, improving memory.
1.25mg Yohimbine: Improves Athletic Performance and Aids In Weight Loss.
200 mcg Huperzine A: Increases Alertness and Energy.
150 mcg of 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine: Appetite Suppressant

This fat burner seems to be pretty intense wont you agree? From the looks of this, I'll have to say this fat burner is going to beat the old version of hydroxyelite pro from a long shot!

Sweet baby Jesus, this is some hardcore stimulant. How come it is still on the market when it contains so many banned substances for a supplement?

here is a good fat burner that I use personally on my non workout days to keep my metabolism up>> http://goo.gl/pPOyGz <potent FAT burner, put 2 in cart, use code AN10BOGO

the sides are not bad at all and it doesn't make me jittery

Wow that is a lot of stimulants. I have no idea how someone could take that and feel good through a workout. I guess everyone is different. I prefer food before training and some Cardarine for an endurance boost. That is my go to stack. I will occasionally add a cup of black coffee if I train early as well.

Back
Top Bottom