Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Epiandrosterone

  1. #1
    Buff Brother Hard89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Epiandrosterone

    Just curious if anyone has tried adding epiandrosterone to a cycle or by itself, and what your thoughts were on it. Apparently when applied it immediately converts to stanalone. It seems to be an interesting pro hormone that is found naturally in pine pollen.

    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Buff Brother Hard89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard89 View Post
    Just curious if anyone has tried adding epiandrosterone to a cycle or by itself, and what your thoughts were on it. Apparently when applied it immediately converts to stanalone. It seems to be an interesting pro hormone that is found naturally in pine pollen.

    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    Sorry didn't mean to post this in supplements. Not sure how to delete it now lol

    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never heard of it

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  4. #4
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,118
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've had extensive experience with epi in the past and it's one of the most effective orals I've ever used. However not everyone gets great results from it. Its hit or miss for a lot of people

  5. #5
    VIP Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,148
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard89 View Post
    Sorry didn't mean to post this in supplements. Not sure how to delete it now lol

    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

    I reported this to forum admins so they'll take care of it.

  6. #6
    VIP Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,148
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I've had extensive experience with epi in the past and it's one of the most effective orals I've ever used. However not everyone gets great results from it. Its hit or miss for a lot of people
    Like Rick here said, it's actually A steroid not a pro hormone.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    50,449
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it is a hardener
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,825
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Epistane? I heard it's very similar to Winny. Never tried it.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

    Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

  9. #9
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    29,362
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

  10. #10
    Buff Brother Hard89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Awesome article thank you

    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •