Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen problems after cycle

LavernHart

Registered
Hey guys I’ve got a problem here. I ran a cycle of test and tren about 3 months ago and then did a 6 week pct. Things were going good no complaints and then 2 weeks ago I started noticing some estrogen issues. Had no clue what was going on until I googled them, like gyno issues coming on and bloat. I ran bloods and my estrogen is high. I don’t want to use steroids or drugs anymore, I am finished. Is there a natural supplement I can use for this estrogen?

How high is your estrogen? What is your numbers? You can lower it with aromasin or arimadex if its high

Hey guys I’ve got a problem here. I ran a cycle of test and tren about 3 months ago and then did a 6 week pct. Things were going good no complaints and then 2 weeks ago I started noticing some estrogen issues. Had no clue what was going on until I googled them, like gyno issues coming on and bloat. I ran bloods and my estrogen is high. I don’t want to use steroids or drugs anymore, I am finished. Is there a natural supplement I can use for this estrogen?

Keep your body fat low and that should go along way, also you need to run blood tests and determine where your hormone levels are at.
Here is the link on Steve's signature: http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Like Steve said, having an estrogen rebound after a cycle can happen sometimes, you may need to use meds to stabilize before being able to finally get off everything.

Estrogen should continue to come down since you are not on the gear anymore. Some people do get this rebound and should run an AI in their PCT. Not sure what you did exactly or even what your estrogen numbers actually look like.

Back
Top Bottom