Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Europa 2015 - I suggest attending if in your area

Robierob77

20150502_190236.jpg

8 t-shirts
3 shaker bottles
1 pair headphones
tons of free samples
met ct fletcher
disgustingly low prices on supps, stuff I've seen for 50 bucks in stores selling for 15 bucks.
Well worth 15 dollar admission. You can get $5 off coupon from vitamin shop.

That's awesome man. I'm going to the Arnold next year, which is like the biggest bodybuilding expo in the planet. My buddies got literally over a year worth of shit for free and tons of tshirts

View attachment 9334

8 t-shirts
3 shaker bottles
1 pair headphones
tons of free samples
met ct fletcher
disgustingly low prices on supps, stuff I've seen for 50 bucks in stores selling for 15 bucks.
Well worth 15 dollar admission. You can get $5 off coupon from vitamin shop.
This looks sweet bro. Sounds like a great time. Yea, RickRock, I've been wanting to go to Arnold for a few years now. Just never plan it. Looks like I need to get in gear.

bro where is it held?

Orlando, dallas, Atlantic city, phoenix. Not sure if it will allow me to post a link... http://www.europaexpo.com

Its even more than what you see in the pic and only paid $15 to get in. I saw they had a bodybuilding, physique, bikini contests. Strong man comp, arm wrestling, grappling... Lou ferrigno and ronnie Coleman were promoting their products. and best of all some very very fine fit young ladies. Def a good time.

That's awesome man. I'm going to the Arnold next year, which is like the biggest bodybuilding expo in the planet. My buddies got literally over a year worth of shit for free and tons of tshirts

This definitely sounds like something id like to attend. Where is it held?

Looks like something worth attending, bro....Atlantic City is about a 6-7 hr ride from NC
I would love to go to Vegas, but the $$ just not there yet

Il be at the europa expo this Friday and Saturday Here in Dallas.

So after attending dallas Europa here is my haul.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434831085.645190.jpg

Op idk what you spent, my stuff was free, I went in woth the commitment of not spending more that $20 lol. That ended up being food actually.

Back
Top Bottom