Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

excited to try ostazol and cardazol

eaOliRI

Registered
I am going to be using ostazol and cardazol together
the first time I have stacked them together although I have used both separately
what kind of results will I get doing it this way and is it safe or should I not stack

the first time I have stacked them together although I have used both separately
what kind of results will I get doing it this way and is it safe or should I not stack

I've stacked ostazol and cardazol 3 caps of each but I split them throughout the day.

Preworkout I do 2 caps ostazol 2 caps cardazol, am 1/1.

No one can answer that. Plus we know nothing about you

No one knows what results you will get because there are too many other things that factor into that. As for stacking, just make sure you are aware of the caffeine content and spread out accordingly.

I haven’t personally used their products. Best of Luck.

I like the stim action on both products I stack them and they work great together.

Back
Top Bottom