Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiences with this stuff?

martymarty

Registered
I've really started to experience some aching joints over the last few months , and was advised to take a supplement of glucosamine & chondroitin. Have any of you taken this stuff? What have your results been with it?

My wife had a coupon to get some store brand stuff, it contains 1500mg gluco & 1250mg chon per 2 caplets.

I've really started to experience some aching joints over the last few months , and was advised to take a supplement of glucosamine & chondroitin. Have any of you taken this stuff? What have your results been with it?

My wife had a coupon to get some store brand stuff, it contains 1500mg gluco & 1250mg chon per 2 caplets.

That's about right. Next time get yourself on N2JointRX

I never could justify spending money on that stuff

Really? The shop brands aren't that costly and trust me (depends on your age) once you hit 40+ and have 20 years under your belt you may well have joint issues even if the form is good. Then these products are a necessity.

Cant hurt to use of you need it

Back
Top Bottom