Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The fastest absorbing supplement

Zezoren

Registered
What is in your opinion the fastest absorbing supplement? It is a curiosity post, but I think that this information could be used for a more effective use of supplements, so I think that it is an important one.

Anything that is injected or taken Sub-q will be absorbed much faster then anything that needs to be taken orally.

An injectable vitamin B12 or a SUB-q melatonin supplement are probably the fastest absorbing over the counter supplements.

You are kind of over thinking things though. A supplement taken orally will be absorbed almost just as fast. The difference we are talking about is just a couple of minutes.

Yeah, that is a case of overthinking too much, as it won't make that much of a difference. I mean, one form of supplements may get absorbed faster, but to the body a difference of several minutes won't make a difference. Therefore, I would not bother with that - don't try to re-invent the bicycle.

Back
Top Bottom