Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burners

spence33

Registered
I am 33 years old and weigh 260 pounds with 30% body fat. I need to lose some fat and need help with a fat burner. which one will help me lose this fat? I have already tried so many different ones and don't even finish the bottles cause they don't do much except make me sick.

I am 33 years old and weigh 260 pounds with 30% body fat. I need to lose some fat and need help with a fat burner. which one will help me lose this fat? I have already tried so many different ones and don't even finish the bottles cause they don't do much except make me sick.

Everyone is going to say diet and fasting to you. I'll tell you, fasting 16 hours per day and cardazol with cardarine, you will drop bodyfat like crazy.

yes, diet is the key.
fasting is not necessary, just stay in a calorie deficit.

clen, t3, hgh frag, yohimbine, caffeine.

if you are unable to lose fat with these, switch sports

Work on your diet and when you get down to a lower % bf then add some fat burners but right now caloric deficit and cardio.

fat burners do not work. why? cause they suppress appetite and make you feel lousy, they don't directly burn an ounce of fat

eating in a deficit do not work why? cause when you do that your calories out also drops. it is called SURVIVAL

why people keep doing the same shit over and over that do not work i have no clue.

fasting is the absolute BEST WAY to lose permanent fat and is also healthy and has many benefits. when you fast your metabolism does not get fucked either. in fact is gets stronger.

and then you can add in n2slin before meals and cardarine daily as your fat burners

The reason you have tried so many and haven't seen results is because they do not work. There is no magic pill to lose the fat for you. You didn't gain it all quick so you won't lose it all quick. You just have to make adjustments to your diet. I recommend getting down to 1-2 meals per day in a window. Once you adjust to this way of eating, you will have much more control over your hunger.

Fasting and N2Slin with a lot of dedication and patience will get you there bro. There are no quick fixes for you, since you have a lot of weight to lose you have to just take your time and be consistent over many months.

Fasting Schedule

fat burners do not work. why? cause they suppress appetite and make you feel lousy, they don't directly burn an ounce of fat

eating in a deficit do not work why? cause when you do that your calories out also drops. it is called SURVIVAL

why people keep doing the same shit over and over that do not work i have no clue.

fasting is the absolute BEST WAY to lose permanent fat and is also healthy and has many benefits. when you fast your metabolism does not get fucked either. in fact is gets stronger.

and then you can add in n2slin before meals and cardarine daily as your fat burners

In a similar situation as OP - any recommendations for a fasting schedule? Have done intermittent fasting but always open to new advice on best practices.

Changing your diet is really the only way. What’s a weeks worth (breakfast, lunch, dinner) of food look like for you?

Tbh it’s shit right now. Gonna change it soon (still out of town w family so it’s hard to implement solid changes). Gonna go back to an old stand-by - typically no breakfast, simple sandwich for lunch w a piece of fruit (apple typically) then a couple of chicken breasts (not sure about weight but it’s typically 1.5 servings) sautéed (no butter/oil) with bell peppers as fajita meat. Typically have 3 tortillas and maybe some milk after. Cal counters estimate entire day <1800.

Why do you say fat burners don’t directly burn (an ounce?) of fat? A less than auspicious way to categorize a series of compounds. They should be called sphincter dilators. But they’re not, because they don’t dilate one’s sphincter. Nor do they burn fat? What? I think the word “directly” which is totally ambiguous and has no meaning here, is perhaps the point you’re making. But steroids don’t ‘directly’ build muscle, nor does weight training. But they help. So do DNP, Clen, Cardarine, T3, GH, ECA or any beta agonists, Yohimbe, or Alpha 2 antagonists, etc. Plus over the counter blends. Do you compete. Have you ever gotten shredded? How did you do it, no caloric restriction? You’re an anomaly. Amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Stevemi, sir? Why do you say fat burners don’t directly burn (an ounce?) of fat? A less than auspicious way to categorize a series of compounds. They should be called sphincter dilators. But they’re not, because they don’t dilate one’s sphincter. Nor do they burn fat? What? I think the word “directly” which is totally ambiguous and has no meaning here, is perhaps the point you’re making. But steroids don’t ‘directly’ build muscle, nor does weight training. But they help. So do DNP, Clen, Cardarine, T3, GH, ECA or any beta agonists, Yohimbe, or Alpha 2 antagonists, etc. Plus over the counter blends. Do you compete. Have you ever gotten shredded? How did you do it, no caloric restriction? You’re an anomaly.

- - - Updated - - -

That was moronic. Quote should go first. Then most people just write once. But what I had to ask was so important.......now I don’t know how to fix it. Sorry.

Why do you say fat burners don’t directly burn (an ounce?) of fat? A less than auspicious way to categorize a series of compounds. They should be called sphincter dilators. But they’re not, because they don’t dilate one’s sphincter. Nor do they burn fat? What? I think the word “directly” which is totally ambiguous and has no meaning here, is perhaps the point you’re making. But steroids don’t ‘directly’ build muscle, nor does weight training. But they help. So do DNP, Clen, Cardarine, T3, GH, ECA or any beta agonists, Yohimbe, or Alpha 2 antagonists, etc. Plus over the counter blends. Do you compete. Have you ever gotten shredded? How did you do it, no caloric restriction? You’re an anomaly. Amazing..

stimulant fat burners may temporarily suppress appetite, that is it. over time they will not work though. that is why you always see at someones house a half used bottle of a fat burner laying there.

everyone wants to take something to burn fat. the reality is really the only thing out there that you can take that burns fat like magic is cardarine GW. but even with that we know from studies and anectodal evidence that exericsing and eating well makes it work much much better

- - - Updated - - -

In a similar situation as OP - any recommendations for a fasting schedule? Have done intermittent fasting but always open to new advice on best practices.

buddy i am just now seeing your post. i highly recommend listening to our fasting podcast and also checking out my fasting ebook in my signature.

also anyone who needs help losing weight, that is my specialty. get in touch with me for a consulation. i don't care if you are 15% body fat trying to get under 10% or if you are 30% trying to get under 20%. i can help you

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but had some questions about suggested products coming from this thread.
Wanting to lose some poundage as well and I've been reading about N2Slin and now Cardazol.
Is it okay to stack these two, or best to stick to just one of these?
I could use some help to get the train going in the morning...I like working out during AM, and Cardazol looks to do the job from what I've read in its description.

Back
Top Bottom