Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burning supplements

Project_Ares

I have a female client I’m training who is 55 years old and wants some fat burning pills. What fat burners are the best for her she has high blood pressure and is overweight for her height and age. Anyone know of any ?

Don't use any fat burning pill, fix her diet and training

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

I am sorry for saying this but shouldn't you know better being her coach?
Also why would you recommend an older lady to take fat burning supps. I mean, am I the only one here who is pissed off reading this?

Quit taking the piss mate

Evo and Elite offer free advice from unpaid mods. You've a CLIENT. You're getting PAID. Unless it's for free - feel free to correct me.

If the guys here recommend supps sold by our BOARD SPONSORS and that's taking the piss 'mate' (which makes you sound like a fellow Brit) then kiss the board goodbye - no sponsors no board.

Here's a thought (baring in mind I'd want anyone I'm paying to coach me to KNOW this). If she's OVERWEIGHT don't you think that might be why she has high blood pressure? To then get her to use a stimulant (a 99% of fat burners contain these) might be a bad idea. Start by telling us what you have her do now - you know what you got qualified as a coach / pt / trainer for.

Stevesmi and Fella also do online coaching for a fee. You could PM them and pay them for their advice.

Back
Top Bottom