Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss cycle and help with pct

JpCom

Registered
Advice and pct help??
I am going to take 5mg of Anavar twice daily along with my 20mg of GW501506 Elite, (which I purchased from the powersupps website, is this a reliable source and is this brand effective, does anyone know?) my N2guard and Liv 52 for the next 6 weeks.

I'm unsure whether or not I need to be taking a PCT for week 7 and 8, I was going to take Novaldex but if I'm taking the GW. Would I still need a PCT or should I be taking something else or just carry on taking the GW for the next two weeks after my cycle. Thanks.

Is the GW501506 in capsules? Remember that SARMS can only be sold legally as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro hormone. STAY AWAY from capsulated SARMS. Literally every single day someone comes on the board asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from capsulated SARMS. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

Yes you do need to take a PCT. Women produce testosterone just like men do and any steroid will suppress natural testosterone production. GW will have no effect on testosterone levels. Once you finish the anavar you need to run a bottle of a very good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.

Advice and pct help??
I am going to take 5mg of Anavar twice daily along with my 20mg of GW501506 Elite, (which I purchased from the powersupps website, is this a reliable source and is this brand effective, does anyone know?) my N2guard and Liv 52 for the next 6 weeks.

I'm unsure whether or not I need to be taking a PCT for week 7 and 8, I was going to take Novaldex but if I'm taking the GW. Would I still need a PCT or should I be taking something else or just carry on taking the GW for the next two weeks after my cycle. Thanks.

I checked their website, but did not find any Cardarine there - are you sure you got it from them? They also sell prohormones, which is illegal now, so for this reason I doubt they would be selling real Cardarine (which is legal) in the same batch as prohormones.

As for the anavar, 10 mgs per day seem too little, unless you are a lady. And yes, you should be doing the PCT in spite of GW, since it will do nothing for your recovery of the HPTA functions. Even though Anavar is considered to be a very mild steroid, you still need a proper PCT with it in order to get recovered, as it will suppress your natural testosterone production, and not all the people have an easy time recovering it.

Cardarine in capsules will be no good unless it is from a trusted UGL. Obviously that would make it illegal though. I would stick to liquid GW from sarms1. The anavar dose looks good. Anavar is something that a woman needs to be very careful of because of how often it is faked. You definitely do not want to be taking winny thinking it is var.

I'm very confused....

First, I'm assuming your female based on the dose of var. Second, gw- Make sure its from sarms1, that's all I can say.

I'm not sure why you are taking liv 52 & n2guard...there is no need for both. N2guard is what I take on cycle with great success.

Nolva for a lady...ehhh not a good idea. That's what makes me question if you are even in a position to be cycling. A lack of knowledge when dealing with aas (especially as a female) can lead to big issues.

You do realize that anavar is a steriod and can cause masculating side effects. Although, var is known to be the best choice for a female- it's still a steroid. It is also liver toxic (which I see you have n2guard to cover that) but how long will your cycle be.

I'm not trying to be rude, mean, snotty or anything in between...I just really worry about females....Especially ones who are just looking to loose some weight and tone up use steroids. You can loose weight and tone up with diet, my friend. In addition, var is so so often faked. If you gave something like dbol instead of anavar, that could lead to huge issues and quickly. If your hell bent on using the var grab a labmax kit for $20 to make sure its in fact anavar.

If I were you here is what I would do....

Week 1-12

Gw caradine (from sarms 1)@ 20mgs ed

N2slin from need to build muscle- take two tabs before meals containing carbs

T3 pct from need to build muscle

Evening primrose oil
Vitamin b100
High quality fish oil
Digestive enzymes
Multi vitamin

Combine the above with a good diet and soild training program and there is no reason that you won't loose weight and tone up.

Back
Top Bottom