Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat supplements

kiercemk

Registered
I need more good fats in my diet, I don’t get many. Is fish oil going to be the best way to get it or should I look at MCT oil supplements? If so do they sell them in capsules or do I need to use something else. My joints don’t feel too good and I think that may be my problem

I need more good fats in my diet, I don’t get many. Is fish oil going to be the best way to get it or should I look at MCT oil supplements? If so do they sell them in capsules or do I need to use something else. My joints don’t feel too good and I think that may be my problem

I like mct oil in coconut oil form not raw mct. You can also use fish oil or krill oil.

How about you eat better?

Try to get it from real food first instead of supplementing it.

There are many ways to get good fats in your diet. Adding fish oil is one of them and a good idea to supplement

Back
Top Bottom