Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel constipated

First thing I would suggest you to do is to find out what might be causing it in the first place. Once you have that sorted out and if the problem still continues then consider these other aiding alternatives like fiber products etc.

'taking something' can backfire when it comes to digestion and stomach issues

sometimes it is better to take NOTHING. with constipation it is usually years of eating a dry diet. so i would suggest you transition to a watery veggie/fruit diet (plant based) for the next 2-3 weeks.. you will feel better.. then gradually introduce other foods

Whats the best way to relieve constipation in the body? What could I take to help with it ? Thanks

well, it's not the best way .. but for me, some hot milk with some coffee or cocoa with it gets things moving pretty quickly .. for others it makes it worse .. but this is what I do and it always works for me ..

Common sense is drinking more water and eating more fiber .. maybe drinking some teas .. my girlfriend uses an herb supplement she gets from the pharmacy and it does the trick .. maybe ask the pharmacist?

Back
Top Bottom