Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female looking to get lean - new to sarms and supplements

Jessicak88

Registered
I’m looking to drop body fat and get lean. My concern is gaining too much muscle and looking bulky - I want to look more Victoria’s Secret Model than bikini competition.

I’m here because I’ve been reading up on SARMs and SR9009 really piqued my interest as a fat burner. I’m not sure if it’s right for me and also a little scared as it would be my first supplement of this kind.

I strength train 3-4 times per week and like the way my muscles are developing slowly and looking lean. I’m naturally quite slight and have a small frame so muscle doesn’t look overly pronounced but it’s there. I lose fat easily if I diet too hard but it’s just not sustainable and always comes back. I’m 29, weigh around 115lb and I’m 5’6”.

I’ve never really been able to cut through my softness. Not looking to build muscle, just want to keep where I’m at and cut fat/boost metabolism.

Diet is super clean pescaterian and I make probably close to 100% of my meals from scratch, mostly plant based. I guess you could call it paleo (although I don’t).

Any suggestions would be great.

Hello welcome to the board.

I understand what your looking for. However you definitely do not need a fat burner. What you need to do is eat more. I understand that your diet is healthy and plant based and that’s great. But I highly suggest you eat more carbohydrates and that’s without knowing your exact diet. I would be curious if exactly what ur eating and exactly how your training.

your diet is very similar to mine actually. right now I am doing pescetarian and plant based. remember SR isn't actually a sarm. also make sure you are buying your SR or sarm's from a legit place. you can always hit me up for a code.

The best way to use SR9009 is to stack it with cardarine.

20mg of cardarine with breakfast + 10mg of SR9009 with your pre-workout meal. Cardarine is taken everyday where as SR9009 is only taken on workout days

Sounds like your diet and training are in a really good place. The below stack is what I recommend for your goals:

Weeks 1-12
Cardarine 20mg per day - help with fat loss and endurance
S4 25mg per day - Help with muscle hardening and cutting

PCT - a bottle of N2Generate

Thanks everyone for the replies.

@aggirl - interesting that you suggest eating more...Diet is mainly plants, eggs, salmon, avocados and one slice of bread per day. Rarely pasta or rice. A decent amount of good fats.

I'll look into the SARM's recommended. I've also been looking at N2Slin - and I've seen some women (including @aggirl) recommend using it; but the website says it's not for women? The grammar on the site isn't great so not sure if it's correct or not. Anyone know if women should be taking N2Slin or not? And is this the correct, reputable source? Website looks average.

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35/Need2Slin-p50.html

@aggirl - interesting that you suggest eating more...Diet is mainly plants, eggs, salmon, avocados and one slice of bread per day. Rarely pasta or rice. A decent amount of good fats.

I'll look into the SARM's recommended. I've also been looking at N2Slin - and I've seen some women (including @aggirl) recommend using it; but the website says it's not for women? The grammar on the site isn't great so not sure if it's correct or not. Anyone know if women should be taking N2Slin or not? And is this the correct, reputable source? Website looks average.

N2slin is non-hormonal so it's safe to use by both females and males.

Check out this article on N2slin and how N2slin works -> https://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-fat-loss-supplement

It basically works like this -

No one will question that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is they are anabolic to BOTH muscle and fat cells.

What N2slin does is increases muscle insulin sensitivity. This helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The best way to use n2slin is to take 2 tablets 30-45 minutes before meals.

Average looking but great products

we are working on improving the site and the information. essentially these products sell themselves so the site doesn't need any flashy marketing. my best advice is check out the articles here on evo about n2slin, those are far superior to the websites stuff

Just wanted to follow up on this in case anyone else is reading the thread and wanted an update.

I went ahead and ordered the N2SLIN and it's amazing. I've been taking it almost 2 weeks and within the first couple of days I noticed my body shift. I'm about to buy another bottle and was thinking of also grabbing a bottle of N2 Lipo Fit (the fat burner for women). I can't find a lot of customer reviews on this one, which is a shame, but if I do buy it I might add my thoughts here in case other chicks are interested. Or dudes; apparently both genders can use it.

I know it's only been 2 weeks, but what I've noticed so far is my muscles look much more pronounced while lifting (I think that's known as 'pumps'?) and also while at rest. Still working on cutting through my softness but it's definitely helped so far.

As for my comments on the website: now that I've made the purchase and haven't had my credit card details stolen, I'm comfortable repurchasing. But although the products sell themselves for repeat customers, as a new customer my feedback is that it looked sketchy. Glad it's not, but that's some feedback for site improvements moving forward. Customer Service perspective: tracking code worked a treat (I'm international so it was nice being able to follow where my order was).

Overall pretty damn happy with my first foray into supplements; it's making me want to train more and see results. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Just wanted to follow up on this in case anyone else is reading the thread and wanted an update.

I went ahead and ordered the N2SLIN and it's amazing. I've been taking it almost 2 weeks and within the first couple of days I noticed my body shift. I'm about to buy another bottle and was thinking of also grabbing a bottle of N2 Lipo Fit (the fat burner for women). I can't find a lot of customer reviews on this one, which is a shame, but if I do buy it I might add my thoughts here in case other chicks are interested. Or dudes; apparently both genders can use it.

I know it's only been 2 weeks, but what I've noticed so far is my muscles look much more pronounced while lifting (I think that's known as 'pumps'?) and also while at rest. Still working on cutting through my softness but it's definitely helped so far.

As for my comments on the website: now that I've made the purchase and haven't had my credit card details stolen, I'm comfortable repurchasing. But although the products sell themselves for repeat customers, as a new customer my feedback is that it looked sketchy. Glad it's not, but that's some feedback for site improvements moving forward. Customer Service perspective: tracking code worked a treat (I'm international so it was nice being able to follow where my order was).

Overall pretty damn happy with my first foray into supplements; it's making me want to train more and see results. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Glad to hear you got such good results from the N2BM products. I actually agree with you 100% though. The website does sort of look like crap. Quality products but the website could use a face lift.

Lipofit has a great formula. It's a fairly new product for N2BM so that's why you don't see very many reviews on it yet.

n2slin will switch your body from insulin resistant to more sensitive. that is the shift you are seeing.

the lipofit is brand new so yeah there isn't much info on it, but if you take a look at the ingredients you can read about what they each do. the nice thing about n2bm products is that they aren't prop blends, so you see every ingredient.. no games

Back
Top Bottom