Join Evolutionary Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First SARM cycle. What supplement to use in Italy?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First SARM cycle. What supplement to use in Italy?

Hi everyone, i decided to start my first cycle with SARMs. I read a lot about them but i have a very big problem. As i mentioned in the title i live in Italy and therefore i'm not able to collect all the supplements recommended in the guides. So i tried my best to find legit alternatives and i need your help to know if i did wrong (very likely) or if there are other better alternatives. This is what i my cycle looks like at the moment, feel free to give me all the advice you have for this cycle.

Cycle:
    1-8 Ostarine: 25mg/day
    1-8 S4: 50mg/day
    1-8 Cardarine: 20mg/day
    1-8 Nolvadren XT: 2 caps/day
    3-8 Ultimate-T: 4 caps/day
    1-8 Milk Thistle

PCT:
    9-12: Sup3r PCT: 10 caps/day

These are the best alternatives that i could found on the internet to the most common supplements used during this kind of cycles. Are these alternatives good enough? Can you name other supplements that are better for this cycle? Thank you all for the replies and sorry if i write in bad english

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by noobbuilder View Post
    Hi everyone, i decided to start my first cycle with SARMs. I read a lot about them but i have a very big problem. As i mentioned in the title i live in Italy and therefore i'm not able to collect all the supplements recommended in the guides. So i tried my best to find legit alternatives and i need your help to know if i did wrong (very likely) or if there are other better alternatives. This is what i my cycle looks like at the moment, feel free to give me all the advice you have for this cycle.

Cycle:
    1-8 Milk Thistle

PCT:

These are the best alternatives that i could found on the internet to the most common supplements used during this kind of cycles. Are these alternatives good enough? Can you name other supplements that are better for this cycle? Thank you all for the replies and sorry if i write in bad english
    These are all fine but you don't NEED the Nolvadren or Milk Thistle. Nolvadren is to help with DHT, 5 a reductase, and aromatization. SARMs don't produce these effects; that was the whole point in creating them. The milk thistle is an anti-inflammatory and helps mainly your liver. These SARMs aren't hepatotoxic so you won't need to worry about liver damage. However they are suppressive so take the test supps. You could get away with not starting them until week 5-6 of you wanted your cycle to be a spotlight on the SARMs themselves.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle:
    1-8 Milk Thistle

PCT:

Don't worry about your English, either. You write better than most natives so be proud of that.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by code_n_lift View Post
    These are all fine but you don't NEED the Nolvadren or Milk Thistle. Nolvadren is to help with DHT, 5 a reductase, and aromatization. SARMs don't produce these effects; that was the whole point in creating them. The milk thistle is an anti-inflammatory and helps mainly your liver. These SARMs aren't hepatotoxic so you won't need to worry about liver damage. However they are suppressive so take the test supps. You could get away with not starting them until week 5-6 of you wanted your cycle to be a spotlight on the SARMs themselves.

First of all thank you for your reply. I'm thinking about taking Nolvadex 'cause i read somewhere that this stack can cause (in rare case) littlr gyno or water retention. If i can avoid that using a soft AI i think it's worth it. What do you think? Speaking of the milk thistle i put it in because i have a problem with one of my kidneys and i read this can be a protection. It's easy to get and not expensive, so i can use it. Do you think i'm doing right? And what do you think about the testobooster that i chose? Is it ok? Thank you

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First of all thank you for your reply. I'm thinking about taking Nolvadex 'cause i read somewhere that this stack can cause (in rare case) littlr gyno or water retention. If i can avoid that using a soft AI i think it's worth it. What do you think? Speaking of the milk thistle i put it in because i have a problem with one of my kidneys and i read this can be a protection. It's easy to get and not expensive, so i can use it. Do you think i'm doing right? And what do you think about the testobooster that i chose? Is it ok? Thank you
    I think whatever gives you peace of mind at the end of the day you should do. But, gyno is a side effect from the DHT and 5 a reductase which SARMs don't do. They are non-steroidal. Use it if it's inexpensive for you. As for your kidneys, milk thistle supports the liver. Try supplementing blue berries, watermelon, asparagus, and cranberry juice to support your kidneys naturally. SARMs also promote lean body mass so don't worry about water retention unless you plan on doing a sloppy bulk diet. Use the test, however, for a first time cycle with SARMs I would suggest seeing how they work stand-alone so you can gauge for next time test protocol or not. I wouldn't use test until week 5 or 6 to start engaging natural production back up.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by code_n_lift View Post
    I think whatever gives you peace of mind at the end of the day you should do. But, gyno is a side effect from the DHT and 5 a reductase which SARMs don't do. They are non-steroidal. Use it if it's inexpensive for you. As for your kidneys, milk thistle supports the liver. Try supplementing blue berries, watermelon, asparagus, and cranberry juice to support your kidneys naturally. SARMs also promote lean body mass so don't worry about water retention unless you plan on doing a sloppy bulk diet. Use the test, however, for a first time cycle with SARMs I would suggest seeing how they work stand-alone so you can gauge for next time test protocol or not. I wouldn't use test until week 5 or 6 to start engaging natural production back up.

One product boosted a lot on here and has a lot of decent reviews is hcgenerate ES for a test booster.

Moderator and Podcast Host muskate's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First off - your english is great. I can understand your posts no problem!

The nice thing about SARMS is that they do not convert into unwanted products like estrogen, prolactin or DHT and do not effect your liver - so no support supplements are needed with your cycle.

I am not sure what ingredients are in Sup3r PCT but I know that HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com is a very effective natural testosterone booster like works great for a mini PCT after a cycle with SARMS.

All of the board sponsors - n2bm.com, ag-guys.com and sarms1.com - ship internationally so the fact you live in Italy is no problem at all.

Run your cycle like this -

Cycle:

PCT:
    9-12: HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
    (Or something similar)
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Facebook.com/TKouritzin
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can get pretty much everything. First SARMS1 et al ship internationally. Secondly most of our approved sources will see you ok too. Just check and ask.
    • Multiple record holder.
    • British and European Grip Champion.
    • Magazine writer.
    • Strength Training Coach.
    • Former supplement company owner.

Want a RoidMass discount? PM ME

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The problem is that i cannot buy HCGenerate, the standard version or the ES. I found it on amazon usa but i think there will be problem at the customs since this product is illegal in Italy. I'd prefer to buy supps and sarms through an EU site so there should not be any problem. So if i cannot buy HCGenerate are the alternatives that i mentioned ok? Muskate in your cycle you did not put a testobooster with the sarms, why? Isn't it necessary? Thank you for all your help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The problem is that i cannot buy HCGenerate, the standard version or the ES. I found it on amazon usa but i think there will be problem at the customs since this product is illegal in Italy. I'd prefer to buy supps and sarms through an EU site so there should not be any problem. So if i cannot buy HCGenerate are the alternatives that i mentioned ok? Muskate in your cycle you did not put a testobooster with the sarms, why? Isn't it necessary? Thank you for all your help
    n2bm ships internationally man

also make sure your sarm's is legit. wait till sarms1 is re-stocked.. all that bs that sarm's cause estrogen problems is because people are buying fake sarm's that are really pro hormones. real sarm's DO NOT cause those issues. trust me been using them for years!
    Approved steroid source link> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5610d6c778198
    My fav sources> http://goo.gl/zoZD2D
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker Ebook