Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil or krill ?

brillstar31

Registered
I want to know which is better or the healthier option for us to be taking ? I just want to make sure I get the best!

I want to know which is better or the healthier option for us to be taking ? I just want to make sure I get the best!

I would say neither one is better, they are slightly different.
Both are rich in both EPA and DHA fatty acids but there are structural differences between those two and some studies have suggested that your body might absorb krill oil better. However this is not 100% confirmed data so keep that in mind.

In summary although they are different they both have great health benefits backed up by research and choosing either one is going to be a good idea.
Krill oil is a bit more pricey as far as I know but if you haven't tried that yet and budget is not a problem I would recommend giving it a shot.

I'm still waiting more my very first delivery and can't wait to test it out!

Each day I take one 1000mg cap' of pure Alaska omega-3 wild Alaskan salmon oil. Don't get ripped off by buying far more expensive "alternatives."

Each day I take one 1000mg cap' of pure Alaska omega-3 wild Alaskan salmon oil. Don't get ripped off by buying far more expensive "alternatives."

First, 1000mg of fish oil will do dick all.

Second, krill oil is COMPLETELY different than fish oil.

omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are generally present as triglycerides, which are not absorbed as well the phospholipid omega 3s found in krill oil. Krill oil also contains the carotenoid astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.

First, 1000mg of fish oil will do dick all.

Second, krill oil is COMPLETELY different than fish oil.

omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are generally present as triglycerides, which are not absorbed as well the phospholipid omega 3s found in krill oil. Krill oil also contains the carotenoid astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.

Interesting and good to know. Thank you.

But what does "...fish oil will do dick all" mean?

Interesting and good to know. Thank you.

But what does "...fish oil will do dick all" mean?

1G of fish oil is 1/15th of a tablespoon. That would be like eating a 1/50th of a avocado

Men should be taking 6-10g per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1G of fish oil is 1/15th of a tablespoon. That would be like eating a 1/50th of a avocado

So your saying I should be eating more avocado. Good to know I eat other foods high in omega 3 but that's good info.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

So your saying I should be eating more avocado. Good to know I eat other foods high in omega 3 but that's good info.

Lol no that is not what I meant. I meant, what is 1g of fat going to do you for you. Nothing. The dosage is too little

Lol no that is not what I meant. I meant, what is 1g of fat going to do you for you. Nothing. The dosage is too little
Lol okay I got ya, it's pretty much a pointless supplement.

Lol okay I got ya, it's pretty much a pointless supplement.

It’s a fantastic supplement. You just need to use a proper and effective dosage

But eating but 1/50th of an avocado helps to maintain my girlish figure.

Seriously, though, thank you for the information.

Back
Top Bottom