Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil myth

StallionJohn

Registered
Despite the fish oil's many important health benefits, the idea that it is some kind of a magic bullet that will melt away the fat is a myth.

According to a new study, just popping fish oil capsules will not accelerate weight loss if you have already reduced your total calorie intake and are exercising.

Unfortunately, it's not really uncommon for unfounded claims to be made about vitamins and supplements.

Despite the fish oil's many important health benefits, the idea that it is some kind of a magic bullet that will melt away the fat is a myth.

According to a new study, just popping fish oil capsules will not accelerate weight loss if you have already reduced your total calorie intake and are exercising.

How is this news? I don't take Krill-TS to lose fat.

I dont think I've ever heard anyone say fish oil causes fat loss, so I'm not sure how this is some kind of news?

it costs $600 to put out a study. there are studies that show all kinds of things that cause fat loss put out by people investing $600 to sell more product. nothing new

That’s really interesting I had no idea it was so cheap to put out a study!

Back
Top Bottom