Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil required

saragol

Registered
My sister told me girls need daily fish intake like fish oil for skin quality, she says I have bad skin because i train a lot and lack the dhea in my diet because id ont like fish products :( how true is this and what can i do i have fish!

Agreed, fish oil caps are the way to go, you can get them from any local pharmacy. If you get decent ones they wont smell too fishy, just take with food and you won't notice the taste.

Fish oil caps will solve the issue without the need to eat the fish. They don't have any taste at all, because the oil is encapsulated, so you won't have to stand the taste of fish.

For sure, in any pharmacy you can get a fish oil caps and the issue will be solved!

Fish oil caps will solve the issue without the need to eat the fish. They don't have any taste at all, because the oil is encapsulated, so you won't have to stand the taste of fish.

True this, my wife can't stand fish.. But takes the oil capsule

My sister told me girls need daily fish intake like fish oil for skin quality, she says I have bad skin because i train a lot and lack the dhea in my diet because id ont like fish products :( how true is this and what can i do i have fish!

I not only Eat a lot of Fresh Fish.
But I also take a Liquid Fish Oil.
I don't take Caps, because on a Quality Basis, the Liquid is much better and Higher in Dosage (Mgs.)........................... JP
P.S.
I use Carlson's Liquid in Lemon Flavor, it doesn't repeat.
You can get it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Fines...949&sr=8-1&keywords=carlson's+liquid+fish+oil

71q5ARNmznL._SL1500_.jpg

I do the caps myself. Anything with a weird texture or weird taste will make me instantly yak these days. Liquid is a no go for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

How is that on the pallet.. Yum
It tastes quite good, and doesn't Repeat if taken after a Meal.
This is the Natural Lemon Flavor, it also comes in Natural Orange.
But I think this is Better....................................... JP
P.S.
I know it's a little Difficult to read, but right under the Purity Guarantee.
You can see that it's Filtered & Tested to be free of 28 Contaminants + Mercury/Cadmium/Lead/PCB's.
Hard to find another Fish Oil of this Quality, for this Price.

It tastes quite good, and doesn't Repeat if taken after a Meal.
This is the Natural Lemon Flavor, it also comes in Natural Orange.
But I think this is Better....................................... JP
P.S.
I know it's a little Difficult to read, but right under the Purity Guarantee.
You can see that it's Filtered & Tested to be free of 28 Contaminants + Mercury/Cadmium/Lead/PCB's.
Hard to find another Fish Oil of this Quality, for this Price.

I see.. Thanks again for the insight. Might have to try it!

Fish contains the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is important for a myriad of health benefits. You can either supplement with fish oils or increase the amount of fatty fish you eat in your diet - salmon, sardines, trout etc.

This is from an article I wrote on the most important supplements:

3. Fish oil
The benefits of fish oil come from the two omega 3 fatty acids it contains, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These fatty acids have numerous, documented health benefits including improved cholesterol balance, reduced inflammation, increased blood flow, reduced rates of heart disease and atherosclerosis, better immune system function, improved brain function, and prevention of cancer [5]. Reducing inflammation and improving blood flow are of particular interest to athletes, allowing athletes to train harder and recover faster [5]. Dr. William Smith found that omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation by diminishing the production of prostaglandins [4]. Researchers from the Urima University in Iran found that omega 3 fatty acid supplementation improved lung capacity and lung volume [3]. Again, of huge benefit to athletes.
In a study published in the October 2010 issue of the "Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition," Eric Noreen and colleagues found that participants taking fish oil for six weeks improved their body composition by increasing lean muscle mass and decreasing fat mass. I don’t care what Dr.Oz says; if there is a magical weight loss pill its fish oil, not green coffee bean.
The biggest misconception I see about fish oil is people thinking all fish oil products are created equal. The amount of fish oil you are taking is irrelevant; it is the amount of Omega 3 fatty acids in the fish oil that matter. In other words, you are looking for the EPA and DHA content of the fish oil. That’s what matters. Most quality fish oils will have a combined total of 600mg EPA and DHA per capsule. I use Webber Naturals Triple Strength Omega 3 from Costco. Each capsule contains 1400 mg (1.4 g) of fish oil and 900 mg combined EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. A general recommendation is 0.25-0.5g of EPA/DHA per 10 pounds of bodyweight. Below is a table to use as a rough guide.
Body Weight Grams of EPA/DHA
150 lbs 7.5g
200 lbs 10g
250 lbs 12.5g
300 lbs 15g
Remember that the EPA/DHA dose is a combined dose from both the foods you eat and the supplements you take. I eat wild salmon almost every day so I only supplement with 2 fish oils capsules (2.4g of fish oil, 1.8g of EPA/DHA) per day.

Back
Top Bottom