Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil vs. fish

jiasuch

Registered
is there any advantages to consuming fish oil versus just eating fish?
my grandma is Japanese and when she is in town she takes me fishing and we can't a lot of fish to eat. Am I getting enough oils from that where I don't need to supplement with fish oil. Or is the fish oil concentrated or I get a bigger amount that way

my grandma is Japanese and when she is in town she takes me fishing and we can't a lot of fish to eat. Am I getting enough oils from that where I don't need to supplement with fish oil. Or is the fish oil concentrated or I get a bigger amount that way

I think it's best to combine both, fish oil and fish. Get a little fish and a little fish oil daily and get your body in shape.

Remember fish and fish oil have a lot of potential heavy metals.

Youre probably not going to eat fish every day and you dont want to due to mercury content. Fish oil is good to supplement with

Say what?

Eating fish is fine

Always favor whole foods over capsule nutrition, always!

Back
Top Bottom