Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil vs. krill oil

terminatemass

Registered
What are the differences between the oil from fish and the oil from krill? I have read that fish oil is better and I have read other places that say krill oil is better, not sure who to believe but wanted to find out what you guys thought. Also where is the best place to buy krill oil that won't crash my wallet too bad?

What are the differences between the oil from fish and the oil from krill? I have read that fish oil is better and I have read other places that say krill oil is better, not sure who to believe but wanted to find out what you guys thought. Also where is the best place to buy krill oil that won't crash my wallet too bad?

They are both good sources of healthy fats, Fish oil and krill oil both have the same two types of omega-3s which are DHA and EPA. When you see a sheet that breaks down the components of the ingredients like the ones you get from ingredient suppliers, the sheets all show that their fish oil has a higher concentration of EPA and DHA than their krill oil does. However, most normal people out there will spend the extra money on Krill Oil because the DHA and EPA in krill oil is thought to be absorbed better by the body and have way more antioxidants. I have not seen any reliable studies to prove this, please PM me a link if you have one or post it here.

Most of the fish oil we eat today which is derived from really fatty fish like salmon, anchovies, Cod, mackerel and even sharks. Fish oil is really one of the most popular supplements in the world. When you see a an ingredient get this popular across all age groups, it is usually because the ingredient has two key qualities: The ingredient makes people who use it "feel better" and it is also tolerated by most folks so adverse reactions are quite rare, Krill and Fish Oil have these two qualities.

One good quick way to tell fish oil apart from Krill oil is to actually look at the color of the oil inside of the capsules and you'll notice the Krill oils has a redish tint to it will the fish oil has a clear yellowish init. The krill oil has a naturally occurring antioxidant called astaxanthin (back to the "more antioxidants in Krill oil" claim) and this is what gives krill oil a reddish color.

I launched my own Krill Oil capsules and they are pretty popular with our customers that are on steroids and need to help keep their cholesterol levels healthy. Here is a link to the product for you to check out brother:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/Krill-TS-p91.html

We talk about using Krill Oil for bodybuilding and many other topics in our podcast so please brother check out the link below and susbcribe to our podcast!

Back
Top Bottom