Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flaxseed oil awful taste

natalia28

Registered
I can't believe this stuff is actually recommended to be taken cause the stuff tastes awful. i tried mixing it in with my protein shake and it makes the whole thing taste even worse. i bought a big thing of the oil and i don't want to have to waste it and buy the pills instead. any suggestions for getting good quality fats?

I can't believe this stuff is actually recommended to be taken cause the stuff tastes awful. i tried mixing it in with my protein shake and it makes the whole thing taste even worse. i bought a big thing of the oil and i don't want to have to waste it and buy the pills instead. any suggestions for getting good quality fats?

it's better to be used as a high temperature cooking oil, if you are using a flat top or a skillet or something of that nature, it's best to use it in that fashion.. if you are throwing steaks on a skillet or fish or whatever... unlike many other oils it can withstand extremely high temperatures.. it's very good to cook with..

what moron told you that you need to take flax oil raw? absolutely no reason for that

just buy a tub of UNREFINED and cold pressed coconut oil and cook with that. i smear that shit on everything. it is full of nutrition. don't let any bozo tell you to just buy any regular coconut oil, get the real stuff

Hemp seeds, chia seeds and mixed nuts are what I use. You could always buy raw flax seeds, blend them into a powder and mix’em into a shake. It doesn’t taste like anything

Back
Top Bottom