Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

foods to avoid after lifting

leicesterrun

Registered
bros What should I avoid eating after workout? I tend to store fat very easy and I don't want to ruin my progress from training.

I don't take any sugery food after my training I just eat eggs white or whey isolate

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

bros What should I avoid eating after workout? I tend to store fat very easy and I don't want to ruin my progress from training.

No junk food then

After weight training your body is very inflamed so you want to consume foods that are easy to digest.

I like to consume a vegan protein powder + oatmeal + fruit post workout

if you are trying to lose weight don't eat anything. let the wave keep going. your insulin levels will be nice and low and your body will be in fat burning mode. give it 3 hours then eat a meal that is healthy, avoid sugar and refined foods.

Just make sure to eat healthy whole foods. If it doesnt come in a can or box youre looking good!

Check out the book “Against all grain” I think it is like $10 in e-format.

My wife got it for me last Xmas. Great book on eating in general.

if you are trying to lose weight don't eat anything. let the wave keep going. your insulin levels will be nice and low and your body will be in fat burning mode. give it 3 hours then eat a meal that is healthy, avoid sugar and refined foods.

This 110%. Eating a good meal post workout is crucial

I’d say anything high fat or with high amount of complex carbs. Both would slow digestion. You want fast nutrient delivery post work out.

Back
Top Bottom