Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free products at event

Skiiilcrusher

Registered
I went to a charity walk the other day and afterwards they were a bunch of vendors out front who are handing out free supplement samples. I managed to pick up a few and try them out But they haven't really done anything for me. The only thing I liked was the gummy bears that were vitamins. Do you think they are giving them away cuz they are cheap products or is it because they can't get rid of them?

I went to a charity walk the other day and afterwards they were a bunch of vendors out front who are handing out free supplement samples. I managed to pick up a few and try them out But they haven't really done anything for me. The only thing I liked was the gummy bears that were vitamins. Do you think they are giving them away cuz they are cheap products or is it because they can't get rid of them?

Gummy bear Cbd maybe but vitamins that's a waste. Gummy bear vitamins are for kids not steroid users.

Just what was you expecting??

Back
Top Bottom