Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining lean mass

brekkysick78

Registered
I was told that eating a leaner healthier meat would increase my muscle mass and help me reach my body muscle goals faster. Have any of you switched to grass fed products for this reason to help with your goals? I have been a vegetarian for the past 10 years and recently decided to try out pasture raised grass fed beef that has been humanly treated. I figured this was a good substitution for getting more protein in my body to build more muscle. There is something about knowing where your food comes from and how it was handled that gives me peace of mind these days. Just wanted to share with all of you that I found this great small town family company TX Bar Organics (txbarorganicsdotcom) in Northern California that is a great source quality grass fed beef. Please let me know if you think grass fed beef will help me build muscle faster than grain fed beef? Or am I just naive?

A lot of people swear by it being better for you. At the very least, it's usually nicer cuts of meat.

grassfed has far more nutrition because the cow is eating what it is supposed to eat and grazing properly vs. walking around in its own shit cooped up being forcefed slop

some of the foreign mods get confused on this subject because in their country cows actually graze and eat grass like a normal cow should do. in the USA our farming standards are so awful that we have become accustomed to food lax in vitamins and minerals.

in fact you can trace the low testosterone levels to a lack of mineral and vitamin intake.. specifically with zinc and boron and vitamin E. things found in grassfed beef but not in your regular cheap walmart tortured cow meat.. so yes you will build more muscle consuming grassfed absolutely.. this is yet another example of approaching nutrition incorrectly from a macro point of view and ignoring MICRO nutrition which should be 100% of what you need to worry about.

watch this video on how American cows are fed and treated and you tell me if this what you want to spend your $$$ on https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-cow-abuse-update-20180613-story.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom