Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gaining a lot of mass builder

GAedwin

Registered
I am using a mass builder product called mass tech extreme 2000. its got 60g protein per serving and 2000 calories. Tastes like cookies and cream, love this stuff. Problem is I have gained a lot of weight. I’m only 135 pounds and I put on 20 pounds using this stuff or 3 months. Also my bowel movements have literally changed from once a day to 3X per day. Is this normal?

I am using a mass builder product called mass tech extreme 2000. its got 60g protein per serving and 2000 calories. Tastes like cookies and cream, love this stuff. Problem is I have gained a lot of weight. I’m only 135 pounds and I put on 20 pounds using this stuff or 3 months. Also my bowel movements have literally changed from once a day to 3X per day. Is this normal?

Bowel movement changes are normal for such a high protein amount. You should keep going with the mass builder if you want to get passed 135lbs.

the weight you are putting on his sloppy weight. not quality gains.

the way you build mass is slowly over time. you need to get on a proper nutritional and workout program. fast gains are like fast money or fast women, it won't end well

That's a lot of weight in a short period of time brother I'm glad it's working for you!
It would be normal to have more bowel movements when adding so many calories to your diet still you must make sure to ass a good source of fiber like Psyllium husk to the mix so your digestion keeps moving along healthy. Also do not forget to add some good probiotics daily to help you keep a healthy balance of good healthy organisms in your gut.

If you want to make the leanest gains from your supplement, whether you are a natural guy or taking steroids: I suggest you give my N2Slin product a try, it will help you make those gains into lean mass you should take two to three capsules of N2Slin 30 mins before each meal. It will prime your body to help make the most muscle gains out of your natural insulin production.

N2Slin: https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html

Back
Top Bottom