Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gaining mass with hcgenerate ES

hearsay1

Novice Brother
Registered
since hcgenerate ES is a hardcore test booster, it means I would gain mass like if I bulk with? like I would with some type of steroid maybe light stuff right.

bro you can gain mass with a test booster...possible if you keep diet and training in check....but it aint steroids so dont expect to be on deca/dbol cycle when taking hcgenerate bro...different purpose product....

HCGenerte ES promotes higher test levels, so it will contribute to more anabolism. However, don't Expect anything drastic for muscle building effects. It Will mostly enhance your performance and the way you feel

Last edited:
yes combined with a bulking diet it will make it easier

yep...

all you need is good, clean cals on top of it. lots to eat 1st thing in the AM and post WO would be my big meals. Then try to pack extra pro around bed time, lunch and maybe sip a BCAA during the 2nd half of your workout to aviod burning muscle for energy.

N2slin with fast carbs would also help pack pounds on quickly too. 1-2 caps depending on the amount of carbs taken in

As said man it doesnt matter WHAT compound you use it's your diet and training that dictates everything.. HcGenES can help in numerous ways but it's not an AAS

I think what he is asking is "are test boosters like legal steriods"....the answer is no. Testosterone boosters, although wonderful are not going to produce a giant over night. They will increase you natural testosterone making you feel overall better. With a good diet anything is possible.....if you eat good you will grow. I think a test booster is an awesome addition for training. But get a good one. ...don't settle for p6 or some bullshit like that.

Sure, more test means more anabolism. But as stated by others don't expect steroid like effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom