Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining muscle on ostazol?

LWynel

Registered
I have been using ostazol for the past 3 weeks And have gained muscle and strength in the gym.
I never thought that it would provide that benefit because I was using it more as a pre-workout. But it's definitely helping with that regard. Is this just a coincidence or does it have ingredients to help

I have been using ostazol for the past 3 weeks And have gained muscle and strength in the gym.
I never thought that it would provide that benefit because I was using it more as a pre-workout. But it's definitely helping with that regard. Is this just a coincidence or does it have ingredients to help

I use ostazol m1mk preworkout and intra-workout, got more strength gain and energy with pumps. Good product.

Have a look and see.

I haven’t personally used it but the guys speak highly of it.

Back
Top Bottom